1. Within the menu bar, go to the "Tools" menu, then down to "Accounts"
2. An "Internet Accounts" box should popup.
3. Click on the "Mail"� tab, which will show all the email accounts that are setup.
4. To add an account, click the "Add"� button in the top right hand of the box then select "Mail"
5. Follow the instructions stated on the screen. Click the Next button after each section.
a. Display name: Enter in your name
b. E-mail address: Enter in your email address
c. E-mail Server Names
i. Select POP3 from the drop down box.
ii. Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server - mail.yourdomain.com
iii. Outgoing mail (SMTP) server - mail.yourdomain.com
d. Internet Mail Logon
i. Account name: Enter in the full email address
ii. Password: Enter the password you assigned it in cPanel
e. Click the Next button and then the Finish button to create the account.
6. It should now take you back to the"Internet Accounts"� screen where you can now see the new account setup.
7. Double click on the newly created account. This will bring up the "Properties"� window for that account.
8. Click on the "Servers"� tab and make sure that the "My server requires authentication"� box at the bottom of the page is checked.
9. Click OK to save the changes then click Close to close the "Internet Accounts"� window.
10. Click the Send/Receive button to start receiving emails.
- Browse All
- Weblook Email
- Cloud Pos Systems
- Maintenance with free hosting & support
- Search Engine Optimization
- VPS Hosting (Virtual Private server)
- VPS WordPress Woo commerce Hosting
- Dedicated Servers
- Voxinnova Click2call Packages
- Cloud PBX servers
- Group Package
- DNS Hosting
- Channel Manager
- E-mail Services
- Register a New Domain
- Transfer Domains to Us
- Network Status
- Contact Us